A Marketer who likes to code
I am Nadine with a last name you probably can't pronounce . You can call me Nad.
I am a Marketer specialized in Cross-Channel Marketing Strategy and Product Management. Over the past years, I have worked in various fields of marketing (product management, offline and online campaign management and relationship marketing ) and in several industries( telecommunications, retail, fundraising and digital media).
I just spent 9 months abroad, working as a Digital Nomad. I was travelling, freelancing and helping African and European SMEs create or improve their digital presence. After 13 years living in the beautiful city of Montreal, I decided to make a fresh start in Toronto.
5 quick facts about me:
- I am an INFP who crunches numbers for fun.
- I am a lifelong learner: I taught myself web design and development.
- I played Basketball in High School and University.
- I photograph murals in every city I visit.
- I am a Muay Thai student.
Marketers shouldn't have to chose between being creative or analytical. They have to be both.
Want to learn more or just have a cup of coffee? Let's have a chat!Toronto, Canada