Marketing to people who have already gone digital

A Full-stack Marketing Strategist

Hello World!

I am Nadine with a last name you probably can't pronounce . You can call me Nad.

I am a Marketer specialized in Cross-Channel Marketing Strategy and Product Management. I like to reverse-engineer marketing strategies and experiment them on my own. I have almost a decade of experience working in traditional and digital marketing in various industies.

Late 2015 I decided to leave everything behind to pursue a career as a Digital Nomad. 80% of my time is spent helping SMEs create/improve their digital presence or gain clarity in the noisy "Digital World". The remaining 20% is spent working on personal projects that probably nobody will see. After 13 years living in the beautiful city of Montreal, I decided to make a fresh start in Toronto when I am not travelling the world.

5 quick facts about me:

  1. I am an INFP who crunches numbers for fun.
  2. I am a lifelong learner: I taught myself web design and development.
  3. I played Basketball in High School and University.
  4. I am an Urban Nomad and I photograph murals in every city I visit.
  5. I am a martial artist (Muay Thai & Kick Boxing).
As a Marketer, you shouldn't have to chose between being creative or analytical.
You have to be both and add intuition on top of that.

Say Hello!

Want to learn more or just have a cup of coffee? Let's have a chat!

Toronto, Canada